Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Meanwhile, Back At the Farm...

Just started work on a new sign commission that includes painting some very cute (and VERY big!) Mastiffs. This one is fun and a nice little change from all of the horses lately. I've only gotten to the basic shapes, shadows and highlights so there's a lot more work to go but I think it's already coming along.

Next up, I just got two more sign commissions; one for another horse and one for another big dog -- this time a Great Dane.

Yesterday I got a commission for a farm sign with seven horses and a barn and I'm still working on the layout so I'll blog about it when I get a little further with it.

Other than that, real life (and real work!) is still crazy. I have such a long to do list that my head is spinning all over the place ala Linda Blair. Nothing unusual though. Pressure is normal for me and it hasn't broken me YET.
The thing I'm looking forward to the most this week? It's Harry Potter weekend and I have plans on Saturday with a friend for Harry P., dinner and a lot of fun. Work will have to wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment